Boss Monster, the retro-inspired dungeon-building card game from publisher Brotherwise Games. Designed for 2-4 players, Boss Monster is packed with nostalgic references to 8-bit video games, dungeon-crawling RPGs, and geeky pop culture. Players compete to become the ultimate villain: the final boss at the end of a side-scrolling dungeon.
Boss Monster: Dungeon-Building Card Game is rendered in full 8-bit retro glory. Start as the boss monster and build your dungeon one room at a time. Do it wisely, and you will not only protect yourself from wounds but you will also have enough treasure to lure in adventurers. But your dungeons just aren’t defensive; they also possess an offensive bite. Build a better dungeon than your competitors and you’ll lure and kill more adventurers. Oh, and did we mention the Spells and Level Up abilities that add an extra kick? ‘Cause they’re there, too! Boss Monster: Dungeon-Building Card Game is THE game for the gamer who always had a soft spot in their heart for Bowser, Ganon, Garland, and Bill (not a video game monster, but a monster none-the-less).
- Build the most dangerous dungeon and destroy the most adventurers to win!
- Beautifully nostalgic style – with references to 8-bit video games, dungeon-crawling RPGs, and other geeky things.
- A wicked evil card game for 2-4 players.
- The Game Includes: 155 full-color cards and instructions (in a wicked retro-looking box).
- Tools of Hero Kind Expansion Includes: 26 card expansion pack. Adds new Item cards to power-up Heroes with abilities like Cheat Code and Extra Life.